We hope that you will fall in love with our products as much as we have and will find no reason to return them. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase then we will accept returns in accordance with the policy stated below.
We ask that you contact us at email@example.com or 0141-337-3307 within 14 days from receiving your goods if you do feel you would like to send your order back. You are then responsible for returning the goods to us in a re-saleable condition within a further 14 days from the end of the notification period. Items must be returned unopened, unused and in their original packaging. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty. After this 28-day period, we are unable to offer a replacement or refund.
Please note the following exceptions to our returns policy:
- Please note that for hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned unless they are faulty on delivery.
- Personalised items or foodstuffs cannot be returned unless faulty.
If any item in your order arrives faulty we request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141-337-3307 within 7 days of receipt of goods. We hope this is never the case, but we will do everything we can to rectify the issue and will be happy to issue you with a full refund, including delivery charges. You must provide us with proof of receipt for delivery charges in order for us to include this in your refund. If replacements are preferred, they will be posted to you free of charge upon receipt of faulty items to the shop.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Email email@example.com or call us at 0141 337 3307 to inform us of the return. Please ensure that you contact us before returning items as we may require certain details from you in order to process your replacement or refund as quickly as possible.
- Send items to Returns – Spirito, 317-319 Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow, G11 7BU. Please enclose a returns form with the goods. Customers may wish to insure items when returning them for their own protection. We, unfortunately, cannot cover return postage costs or gift-wrapping costs (except where the goods are faulty or have been delivered in error). Please note that the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us so please package goods as safely as possible, and please ask for proof of postage from your post office. We cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post. Goods may also be returned in person to the address above.
- Refunds will be credited in the same form as the original payment type within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods.